Due to the extremely strong winds and rain from Hurricane Michael expected in our area over the next few days, there will be no construction activity on day shift, Thursday, Oct. 11. Field non-manual staff should not report tomorrow, unless otherwise notified by your supervisor.
The schedule for the remainder of the week is as follows:
- Wednesday night shift: normal construction activity
- Thursday day shift: NO construction activity
- Thursday night shift: normal construction activity
- Friday, day and night shift: normal construction activity
- Saturday, day and night shift: “available Saturday” for all craft to work
- Sunday, day and night shift: under assessment, discuss with your supervisor
The job conditions hotline (855-348-6483) and www.vogtletransition.com will be updated throughout this event.
Please remember to always prioritize your safety throughout this weather event.